Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tired.

And why am I tired? Well, allergy medicine helps, but really it's just lack of sleep. A few months ago Jon and I were on our way home from one of his shows and I saw that Blondie was going to be playing at UPAC. We got home and immediately bought tickets online. The theater is only 2 miles from our house and that is sooo convenient. It's such a nice place to see shows. We saw the Pixies there a few years ago (a fantastic wedding gift). Anyway, this year is the 30th anniversary of the release of Parallel Lines...and my birth (ha!). If I look half as good as Debbie Harry when I'm 63, I'll be totally happy. The show was fantastic and her voice is still absolutely perfect.
I woke up to a wonderful message from Jan (aka daisyjanie) telling me she featured my work on her fabulous blog scoutiegirl. Thank you Jan! So, go check out her blog and her amazing fabrics in her Etsy shop.
I also had 2 lovely messages in my inbox from customers that just received their orders. It's wonderful when customers take the time to leave me feedback on Etsy, but it's very special when they take the extra time to send a personal email. It really started me off on the right foot in the studio today and got me excited about the next batch of work in progress.
Tomorrow I'll be posting some customer appreciation photos I've been collecting. I LOVE those too. So if you feel like taking pictures of work you've purchased from me, I'd love to see them in their new homes!

No comments: