Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm alive.

Yup, I'm still alive. I know I wrote that I'd be posting customer photos...but that obviously didn't happen. I really don't have the time to do it now either, so they'll have to wait. I've been getting ready for Saturday. I'll be up in Albany for Art on Lark. It should be really great this year. They are closing off the street and vendors will be set up on the street. There's going to be tons of art and music and dance and even a fashion show. If you're in the area, come say hi! I've been firing kilns and packing work...I never seem to think I have enough. I definitely do. I'm waiting on a glaze kiln to cool. It's at 340° and those last 200° of cooling are always the worst...just like Christmas morning. Anyway, I'm on the front page of Etsy as I write this. I think this makes the 5th time I've been on there since my post last week....but I won't bore you with all the screen shots- just the one from today. It's too lovely not to. Thanks riyzedesignz!Oh, and tomorrow I'll be taking down a BUNCH of work from my shop to take to the show. So if there is anything you've been thinking of buying, be warned that it might not come back with me!! And, also a heads up that due to my material prices increasing (just like everything else in the world!!), some items will be going up in price starting June 22, so get them them cheaper while you can! I sat down after my last Bailey's order and did some math...AHHH! With my materials getting more expensive and my electric for the kiln...let's just say I should have increased my prices months ago. I won't be increasing anything already posted except for chicks, square dishes and tripods....the more "production" type items. Sorry!!!

No comments: