Sunday, November 30, 2008
Friday, November 28, 2008
I really want the work finished just so I can see these birdies all glazed up.
So, be on the lookout late Monday...but probably more like Tuesday for new stuff.
I'm also getting reeeally close to my 1,000th sale over at the old Etsy shop. And just like before, I'll be including a small gift with every order until I get to 1,000!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
I've also made some small pitchers.
Again, the owls just seemed to work with this shape.
In other news, I just sent more work to Tilde in Portland, OR and to the Kohler One and Only show and The Clay Studio in Philadelphia now has some new snowflakes. Oh, and guess where I will be on SUNDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2008 from 10:00 AM – 7:30 PM?
Yup! This will be my one and only craft show of the season. So if you happen to be in NYC area, come to the Metropolitan Pavilion at 125 West 18th Street and say hi! I'm really looking forward to meeting some of my Etsy friends in person.
That's all for now! I've got to go make lots and lots and lots of work...
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
* Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog.
* Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I have a HUGE Pez collection. At least 1,000 dispensers and Pez related items. Including a PEZPal Policeman still sealed in his original vending machine box and a copy of the original Pez patent. Unfortunately, since buying our house almost over 4 years ago, the collection has been sitting in boxes. I have no idea how to display it all. And yes, I have been to several Pez conventions. I AM A DORK
2. My husband and I were married on top of the Empire State Building on August 6, 2005. The ceremony took about 2 min. and was attended by 6 people: me, my husband, my friend who married us (he got ordained on the internet), the best man, the maid of honor and her fiance (our "photographer")...oh, and a whole lot of tourists.
4. I am addicted to old time radio shows. Mostly science fiction, Ray Bradbury kind of stuff, but also horror and good mystery and detective stories.
5. I am also addicted to NPR. Most of my evening conversations with my husband start,"I was listening to the radio and there was this story about..." This is what happens when you have no co-workers to talk about.
6. I despise talking on the phone. I hate making phone calls. I hate answering the phone. Caller ID is brilliant.
7. I've only had 3 professional hair cuts in my 30 years on this planet. I think I have a hair salon phobia. I cut my own hair. I also never had my hair cut at all (except those pesky dead ends and those bangs I cut when I was 3) until I was 15 1/2 years old!
Well, that's it. I'm not really one to play by the rules, so I'm not going to tag anybody. I hate bothering people (one of the reasons I hate making phone calls), especially since most of the people I know have been tagged a million times. The only one I WOULD tag is my friend Jen...so maybe she'll finally post something on her blog....