Friday, November 28, 2008

So tired.

Well, even with having Thanksgiving at out house this year, I still got a lot done in the studio. The kiln is PACKED full and just finished firing. I'm hoping it won't take too long to cool because I was hoping to do a glaze firing early Sunday. I wanted to have everything finished an unloaded by "Cyber Monday" (I hate that term) but we'll see...
I really want the work finished just so I can see these birdies all glazed up.

So, be on the lookout late Monday...but probably more like Tuesday for new stuff.

I'm also getting reeeally close to my 1,000th sale over at the old Etsy shop. And just like before, I'll be including a small gift with every order until I get to 1,000!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh my goodness, I must own one of those birds. Good lord!