Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hearts.

I woke up this morning and went to check my Etsy, print out some invoices...shop a little. I decided to check my hearts. I've found this to be a great way to find gifts for *me* and for others. I figure if these people like my work, and I like my work, we probably have similar tastes and I might like what's for sale in their shop or things they might have purchased. Hearts are definitley one of my favorite features on Etsy. Anyway, I clicked to see 3500 hearts! I feel so warm and fuzzy inside.I also forgot to post this amazing treasury I was featured in. It's called "Modern and Masculine" and it might be on of my all time favorites. I'm glad Etsy decided that it's not spam to notify people when you put them in your treasury because I would have never seen this! Many thanks to decoratethediva!
Just working in the studio today, getting work piled up for the summer. I posted some new vases in my shop. I've been playing with layering the glaze over the colored slip in small amounts to add another layer of texture and more depth. I'm very happy with the results.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I'm always delighted to see your work.
Your little trpod dish holds our wedding bands at night.

shoshonasnow said...

What an honor! Thanks Sherry :)