Thursday, March 6, 2008

All finished.

Ah, so I took a few days off from blogging and fired a bisque and glazed and then fired up again. The vases are all finished...
They look so late 60's, early 70's. Especially with my vintage kitchen canisters in the background (they hold some oxides and stains-a little present from my lovely husband).

Anyway, it feels good to get that order done and I have a bunch of new work besides these to add to my back stock and some to list on Etsy. I broke out the 2-ton Epoxy and finished up some new pendants. I just posted a couple in my shop. One with my new orange and one with my "for a limited time only" periwinkle.
Looks like tomorrow with be a packing and shipping morning. Then it's time to start my next big order. Lots of serving bowls and mugs...ah, mugs...

No comments: