Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tiny tripods.


Yesterday I unloaded about 50 tiny tripods. Orange, cobalt blue, yellow, red, green and a limited number of turquoise and pale blue. I now have a standard size for these little cuties, so I can make tons and not have matching problems when someone wants more a month later.

For those who don't know, I'm a bit obsessive compulsive. My hands need to constantly be busy. I can't even relax on the couch and watch a movie without doing one or two other things. Anyway, I made my hundreds of snowflakes over the fall/winter season and now I need something new. So these little guys are just perfect, and I haven't gotten tired of making them yet. I'll be posting them over the next few days in my shop.

1 comment:

tabbatha said...

hi shoshona! of course i remember you! nice to see your work...its so different from the stuff you had in the show! i like it! yes, i hope etsy will be good to me too...just getting started so hopefully i'll have a long and happy existance there. hope all is well..thanks for getting in touch!