Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Postcards.

I'm going to work on some postcard designs tonight. I LOVE my business cards and I've been thinking I need some postcards to send out every once in a while. I was going to make some up in the fall, to send out before the holidays, but I got WAY too busy. I was thinking of having a spring sale and these would be great to advertise or have a promotional code for free shipping or something like that. I've been using Overnight Prints for a while now and I've been very pleased with their prices, turnaround time and quality. It's also very easy to download templates from them if you have no idea what you're doing.
I'll be working on some new designs in the studio today. Tomorrow I'll post some "in-progress" pictures. In the meantime, I made the front page again!


No comments: