Sunday, February 22, 2009

Interview.

Check out my interview on the So Cal Potter's blog. I know I'm not from or living in southern Cali, but hey, he asked and I answered. Anyway, check it out right here. There are a bunch of really great interviews like this one with my buddy Shane Keena or this one with the fabulous Ricky Moldonado...my fellow compulsive surface decorators.I've also posted more newness in my Etsy shop. This is one of my new tripod bowls. And upgrade from my old design.
This one sold shortly after I posted it, but I plan on adding another one similar to it.

OH! And I also made my 1111th sale...actually, I made my 1112th sale today also. But I was so excited to hit 1111. I really like that number. My next goal is 1234...

3 comments:

psychopooch said...

wow. LOVE ur work.

shoshonasnow said...

thanks!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for your comment on my blog! i LOVE your work - will definitely add your blog to my list of reads + check out your etsy shop!