Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another treasury, another piece.

This little vase made it into a treasury on Etsy today.

Wrapped in Morning Dew Silk. Lovely name. No Dew here in New York's lovely Hudson Valley. Just piles and piles of slushy snow. There are still spots in the yard that are well over 1 ft of snow and I hear our almost 50 degree heat spell is on it's way out. Anyway, a warm thank you to lilysoffering for including me in this collection. You can check it out for real here. You can check out my vase right here. And being that everyone I know is either pregnant or has just given birth, I am particularly fond of littlesaplingtoys. Go check them out.
I've still been working nonstop in the studio. I fired one bisque and I'm finishing work for one more, which I plan on firing Thursday night. So...new work should be out and finished by Sunday. Although, most of it is off to St. Louis, some to Boston, some custom orders and a bunch is being tucked away for a gallery show at the end of April. I'm hoping to have some left to post in my shop. And speaking of my shop, my 10% off Valentine's Day special is still going on. 10% off any thing with red, pink or purple.

Okay, time for the gym...

3 comments:

thebabykitties said...

why is cecil so beautiful?

shoshonasnow said...

that's one of his brothers peeking out in the background...he has 3 brothers...

thebabykitties said...

you know he is calling me...all of them know.