Sunday, April 6, 2008

☼ Spring.

I slacked a bit yesterday and spent some time cleaning up the yard and uncovering more flowers. I couldn't help it, it was sooooo nice out. I'm taking it easy today as well, although it is much cooler and I'm keeping inside. I'm firing a bisque and posting more new work in my shop. I keep posting chicks and they keep selling within a few hours. So, if you want one and missed it, just shoot me a message, I do have more in the studio...so much for my summer inventory. I did post this new bowl. It was my favorite thing that came out of the last firing.
Isn't it pretty? And it feels so nice.

I also got to hang out with my friend Jen on Friday. We were both in the BFA ceramics program at the same time. Fortunately she is also still living in the area and making work. She has an Etsy shop too. Go check her out! She has beautiful planters just waiting to be filled up with herbs or some pretty annuals. I'm totally in love with this one.

She's not using terracotta anymore so get a jump on what's left in her shop. And she's mixed up some beautiful glazes to use on her new stoneware work so be on the lookout...I know, she showed them to me on Friday! It's so nice to have someone around to geek about ceramics with.☺

No comments: