Thursday, October 9, 2008

Blog feature.

Look! I was featured in JMW Jewelry blog. Be sure to go check out her Etsy shop as well. Thanks Jen!
Tomorrow's my big birthday so I probably won't be posting. My friend and her new husband are coming up for the weekend and we plan on going to Storm King Art Center on Saturday. I used to go there once a year but I haven't been there in 4 years! 4 years ago tomorrow to be exact. My 26th birthday. AND, it was that day and that place, in which Jon proposed. Awwwwww. Here's a pic from that day, post proposal. Me and a Calder sculpture. It's his many sculptures there that make it one of my favorite places.

3 comments:

JMW Jewelry said...

You are very welcome! Love your work! And thanks for the link back, too!

JMW Jewelry said...

Oh, and I forgot to say - Happy Birthday! :-)

Kate said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Shoshona! Hope it was a great one!!!