Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm back.

Well, I am back. I took a bit of a break on here. I had to. My reoccurring back and sciatica issues have made this last batch of work a tough one. My schedule was pretty much work, take ibuprofen, lay down flat, work, more ibuprofen, lay down flat, work, more ibuprofen...ugh. But I've got just a few more things to glaze and then it's firing time.

Then, of course, it's back to making more work. Christmas is coming and panic has already set in. I've already made about 70 snowflake ornaments and it's going to be in the high 80's today. Does anyone else see something wrong with that?

So, I've posted a few pitchers in the shop. I think they might be my favorite thing to make. I have a couple of pitcher and cups sets going in the kiln as well as a few one off mugs just for fun.

Time to take some ibuprofen and finish glazing...

No comments: