Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back to reality.

Well, sorta. After a long break from work...I'm back! Camping was fun and Mexico was wonderful. Super hot, of course, but we had a great time and the wedding was so very nice.It was a lot nicer out than it looks in the photos. Fortunately the sun wasn't blaring down on us during the ceremony...we fair skinned folk just can't handle it. We went through A LOT of sunscreen.
Now it's back to work. I shipped out all my orders placed while I was gone and went through WAY too many messages. I wasn't able to check my email or Etsy for over a week and it was sooooo weird. I'll be back in the studio, making work, tomorrow. For now, here's some links to some blog press!
First, a nice mention in fookadesigns blog. Be sure to check out Shannon's Etsy shop. She's a wonderful designer!
Second is a mention in the fantastic blog Design Crisis. A post with all things yellow. I've been slowly working on getting our bedroom all yellow, black and white...oh and gray of course...I LOVE yellow and gray.
So thanks to everyone who has featured my work. My little square dishes are becoming famous! They're sitting in the studio blushing...they're so modest.

No comments: