Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day...ah #$*& it...

It's been too many days to count now. I still have no studio. We never moved and are now staying a my friend's mother's house. I was feeling too depressed to even have the slight urge to want to make work...not anymore... I still have my wheel, which means I could still make work without having a full studio...but I need somewhere to fire. I THINK I may have an answer to that for at least this first firing I hope. Then maybe I can look more to the long run option..renting space somewhere or from someone. And I suppose finding out where we'll be living next will be of some importance in that decision.

For now, I already have several custom orders and a few shows that I need work for...It's making me antsy and nervous. The holiday's are right around the corner. I don't want summer to be over. :(

And yes, that is a REAL waterfall. Right near where I'm staying right now. Nestled in the woods in a secret spot...


No comments: