Friday, July 24, 2009

Success.


Well, the Pittsfield Art Show was a success. Sold a lot of work, met a lot of nice people, the show was well organized, great weather...what more could you ask for. I came right back and started posting the left over work in my shop and pretty much sold everything as I listed it...crazy! Also sent more work up to the Mountaintop Gallery in Windham, NY for the Journeys in Clay show (which has been extended until August 20th). Tomorrow I'm off to go camping upstate. I won't be closing my shop this time. I've decided to keep it open. If you decide to purchase something, it will be shipped on Wednesday, July 29...same with messages. I'll be camping, so no internet, no replying to emails or conversations. 4 days of no internet, can't wait.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Glad the show turned out well. We just got back from 10 days in Cape May, boy do I want to move there! I left my shop open, it was fine.

Have a wonderful time camping.
xoSherry

artgirl said...

congrats on the great show. love the piece pictured in this posting.