Sunday, May 3, 2009

Yummy, yummy.

Yo! Gabba Gabba - Party In My Tummy from Sundtrak on Vimeo.


Here is some inedible yummy-ness.
I think I'm officially going nuts...but it sure is cute. You can find out more right here.

I've been working on ALL new stuff. I made a dozen large nice sized planters with my gray porcelain (AKA the reclaim from all my black and white scraps).
These are upside down waiting for their bottoms to be "signed" and carved. They were coated with white porcelain slip and then carved. So when they are all finished, they will be white with the gray porcelain showing underneath. I'm not sure if I'm going to add any color to them. They may just get a very thin coat of a clear glaze.

I also been making LOTS of pitchers. All different, all one of a kind. Some have been made into animals...of course. In fact, I'm off right now to make some more.

3 comments:

jen jeglinski said...

It's true, you've lost it. Guess that's what cupcakes will do. Gotta get you out of the studio....and fast!!

Anonymous said...

what a great pic... they look really nice upside down too.

shoshonasnow said...

I know Jen! Now that your kiln is fired we need to hang out! Maybe when the weather gets sunny again.

And thanks Jim. I've been taking a lot of in-progress studio shots. I'll probably upload them to my Flickr.